Coalescence prides itself on meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers, providing superior quality products.
Certifications & Inspections
Coalescence’s facility and quality assurance methods are held to the highest standards. The Quality Assurance team, as well all personnel at Coalescence, are deliberate in our approach ensuring our products are safe from contamination. More so, we focus on proactive measures to prevent safety and quality issues utilizing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) by thoroughly documenting quality procedures, while constantly seeking out solutions for improving upon our quality assurance processes.
Our operation has been continually recognized as safe and superior, meeting and exceeding the standards set forth by the Food and Drug Administration and some of the most reputable and credible sources in the food industry. The BRC food safety standard is designed to provide certification to food manufacturers who implement good manufacturing practices and have supporting quality management systems; The BRC can be applied to any food processing or food packing operation where open food is handled, processed or packed.Coalescence has annual third-party audits conducted by SAI Global, a British Retail Consortium (BRC) Approved-Training Establishment.
Coalescence is proud to have received a Grade of “AA”, or best in class, based on the 2015 BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, Issue 7, for its sound HACCP principles and a documented food safety and quality management system. Coalescence has also been audited and consistently approved by several of our customers for our well-documented processes procedures, and training programs.
From this vast experience, Coalescence’s QA team offers consultation and training services to other business and manufacturers on effective HAACP Programs and GMPs.
The Programs Coalescence has in place include the following:
- HACCP & Prerequisite Programs
- Lean Six Sigma
- Sanitation – 3rd Party
- Pest Control – 3rd Party
- Chemical Control
- Food Defense
- Food Safety
- Environmental Testing
- Halal (coming soon!)
Our Certifications are the following:
- British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standard, the leading safety and quality certification program in the world, used by over 22,000 certificated suppliers in 123 countries, with certification issued through SAI Global Certification Services (Grade AA Rating 2011-2015) To request the comprehensive report, contact us.[view certificate]
- Orthodox Union (OU) is the world’s largest and most widely recognized kosher certification agency, certifying close to 1,000,000 products produced in over 8,000 plants located in 92 countries around the world.
- Organic Certified (Oregon Tilth) is a leading certifier, educator and advocate for organic agriculture and products since 1974. Its mission to make the food system and agriculture biologically sound and socially equitable so it requires practical ways to balance the needs of people and planet through focus on core areas of certification, conservation, public health, policy and the marketplace.[view certificate]
- Sedex Member- The Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, is a not for profit membership organization dedicated to driving improvements in responsible and ethical business practices in global supply chains.