Our facility houses several blenders with dust-free bag dumps, magnetic grates on discharges and a variety of safety features to keep your food safe and blended to specifications.
Our 35,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility is located in Columbus, OH. Located two miles from Port Columbus International Airport and less than five minutes from U.S. Interstate 71 and Interstate 70, we offer a wide range of production capabilities to accurately meet your dry blending needs. Should you need a wet blend or have a unique request, we will work with you to produce your product with one of our trusted, third-party audited, and strategic partners.
Our high-tech manufacturing warehouse with double ribbon and Hobart blenders enables us to produce blends for production or pilot scale batches. We have a throughput capacity to blend 30,000,000 pounds annually per 16-hour work day. As a critical control point, we utilize metal detection to keep our products safe. We also test all of our product for safety and quality before it is shipped so you can be worry-free of product defects.
- Double ribbon blenders & Hobarts’ (capacities from 750lbs. to 4,800 lbs. per batch)
- Vibratory Machine for Blending Freeze-Dried Berries
- Sachet Machine from 4 grams to 13 grams
- Production capacity – 30,000,000 lbs. annually (per 16 hr. work day)
- Segregation of raw materials (Kosher, Non-Kosher, Organic and Allergen)
- Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing and Ongoing Continuous Improvement Activities to save time and trim cost