We extend our customers’ proprietary brands through creative and scientific product formulations, detailed quality and safety systems, and supply chain efficiencies
May 2005 in Columbus, Ohio
Coalescence is committed to achieving business success while positively impacting the health and economic wellbeing of the global community by adhering to our core principles of good corporate stewardship.
To be the premier solutions provider to the Food, Beverage, and Health Care sectors. We partner with our customers from ideation to commercialization with a commitment to ethical sourcing, talent development, and environmental sustainability to address global health concerns.
Our vision is to be a globally recognized leader in our industry by bringing together individuals representing a diversity of thought to provide innovative solutions, economic development, and educational empowerment that benefits society and transforms the communities we serve.
BRC Global Standard, Issue 7; OU (Kosher-approved); Oregon Tilth (Organic-approved); Ohio Proud; Fair Trade
OUR FACILITY SIZE
35,000 square feet
Several Double Ribbon Blenders with numerous load capacities and supporting apparatuses
- Topical Rubs & Seasonings
- Liquid & Dry Flavors
- Instant Soups, Sauces & Gravies
- Meat Injections & Marinades
- Infused Flavored Oils
- Vitamin Premixes & Supplements
- Freeze-dried Fruits & Vegetables
- Instant Ice Creams & Smoothies
- Liquid Oil Reductions
- Prepared Foods
- Supply chain consolidation strategies to eliminate time and cost, while targeting our customers’ needs
- Packaging options that are flexible (Poly Bags, Kraft Bags, Fiber Drums, & Super Sacks)
- Food Safety/Quality Systems delivering products that are worry-free of defects
- Research & Development technical innovation and collaboration to solve our customers’ requests